First Timers Guide
WHAT TO EXPECT
So you’re thinking about getting some injectables? You’ve come to the right place. Not only can INJECTUAL ensure the highest level of training and safety, we also can guarantee a seamless experience from start to finish.
Before Your Appointment
- Book your treatment or consultation via our website or call us directly to book over the phone.
- Have any questions before booking? Our trained professionals are here to put you at ease and answer any queries you may have.
- A deposit will be taken before your treatment to secure your spot, while consultations are complimentary.
- You’ll be sent a medical history questionnaire, Covid form and a pre-appointment check list. Safety is key even before your appointment begins!
When You Arrive
- Check in with our helpful reception staff who can answer any lingering questions.
- Enjoy a complimentary beverage and relax in our state-of-the-art waiting room.
- Your before photo will then be taken to help you see the progress of your aesthetic journey with INJECTUAL.
- You will the receive an in-depth consultation with our practitioners, who will help you choose the right treatments for you. Don’t worry, you don’t have to commit to them until you’re ready, or at all if you feel it’s not right for you!
- Before your treatment, you’ll then be given the option of complimentary numbing cream and/or nitrous oxide (laughing gas) to help with pain management. We use some of the most innovative and advanced pain management tools on the market to make your experience as painless as possible.
- Procedure time: lay back, relax, watch some Sex and the City on our in-patient TV screens and enjoy safe, professional results.
After Your Appointment
You’re all done. Time to take some “After” photos and enjoy your results.
You’ll be given after care advice (which will also be conveniently emailed to you).
You’ll then be taken to the post-treatment recovery room, where you can relax as long as you like.
The post-treatment recovery room includes complimentary LED Lights, which aid with recovery and can assist with any bruising, swelling or redness. They’re also great for relaxation.
That’s it! Our practitioners will also be available for any questions post appointment via phone, email and Whatsapp and are here for you every step of the way.