In this comprehensive guide, we delve into the world of lip fillers, exploring what they are, how they work, and why they have become a popular cosmetic procedure.
At Injectual, we understand the importance of well-informed decisions when it comes to aesthetics, so we aim to provide you with the most accurate and up-to-date information on lip fillers.
What Are Lip Fillers?
Lip fillers, also known as dermal fillers or lip injections, are a non-surgical cosmetic procedure used to enhance the volume and shape of the lips. These fillers consist of a gel-like substance, typically made from hyaluronic acid, a naturally occurring compound in the body. When injected into the lips, they add fullness and definition, creating a more youthful and plump appearance.
How Do Lip Fillers Work?
The process of administering lip fillers is quick and minimally invasive. Before the treatment, a thorough consultation with an aesthetic practitioner is essential to discuss your desired outcome and any concerns you may have. During the procedure, the following steps typically take place:
1. Numbing the Area
A numbing cream or local anaesthetic may be applied to the lips to ensure a comfortable experience during the treatment.
Using a fine needle, the lip filler is carefully injected into specific areas of the lips, such as the vermilion border or cupid's bow, based on your individual goals.
The recovery period for lip fillers is usually short, with minimal downtime. Some temporary swelling and bruising may occur, but these effects typically subside within a few days.
Why Choose The Injectual Lip Filler Treatment?
The INJECTUAL Lip treatment, created by Dr. Veerle Rotsaert, joint founder of INJECTUAL, has gained immense popularity for its exceptional results. Using the Julie Horne technique, our experienced practitioners focus on creating natural vertical columns in the superficial layer of the lip tissue. These columns not only add subtle and overall volume but also create crisp definition, resulting in the most natural and enhanced lips.
Dr. Rotsaert's expertise and training with Julie Horne have allowed us to offer this exclusive treatment in London. The results are truly remarkable, with a completely natural look and beautiful volume. Minimal downtime and specially designed post-treatment lip products contribute to a smooth and efficient healing process.
The INJECTUAL Lip Products: Enhancing and Prolonging Results
To maximise your lip filler results and indulge in the ultimate luxe-looking lips, we recommend complementing your treatment with the NEW INJECTUAL lip products. These specially formulated products are designed to prolong the results and aid healing.
- INJECTUAL Intense Lip Plumper: Combining arnica and vitamins B and E, this product keeps your lips smooth and nourished while reducing swelling post-treatment.
- INJECTUAL Ingenious Lip Complex: Using ultra-low molecular weight hyaluronic acid, this lip complex boosts hydration and keeps your lips soft and supple after the treatment.
Your Safety and Comfort: Our Top Priority
At Injectual, we understand that a safe and comfortable environment is crucial for an excellent lip filler experience. Our leading practitioners have undergone extensive training, ensuring the use of advanced techniques and products. We are committed to providing exceptional service and results that leave you feeling confident and beautiful throughout your journey with us.
Our lip fillers, perfected using the INJECTUAL Lip treatment and the Julie Horne technique, offer you natural-looking results that last. With our personalized approach and the INJECTUAL lip products to enhance and prolong the effects, your dream pout is within reach.
Book a consultation with us today and discover why we're the best lip filler in London. Join the countless individuals who have transformed their lips and achieved a more youthful, refreshed appearance with our expert team at Injectual.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
- How long do lip fillers last for? The duration of lip fillers varies depending on factors such as the type of filler used and individual metabolism. Generally, results last between six months to a year before a touch-up is recommended.
- Is lip filler better than Botox? Lip fillers and Botox serve different purposes. Lip fillers enhance lip volume and shape, while Botox targets wrinkles. The choice depends on your aesthetic goals and concerns.
- Is lip fillers painful? The procedure is typically well-tolerated. Numbing cream or local anaesthetic is used for comfort. Some may experience mild discomfort, but it subsides quickly.
- How much does it cost to get lip fillers in London? Lip filler costs in London vary based on the clinic, practitioner, and the amount of filler required. Prices typically start at £395 per 1ml.