⭐5 Star reviews
⭐Plastic Surgeon founded
⭐Treatment by leading medics only
⭐Combined 25 years of experience
⭐Complimentary consultation available
⭐Get £100 off your 1st treatment
£395.00 Sale • Save
- KEY INFO
Are you tired of hair that is too weak to grow and keeps falling out?
Insert our latest innovative The DR.CYJ Hair Filler treatment. This is the world's first injection solely created for hair issues like hair falling out, improving thickness, growth speed etc. Hair Filler works by revitalising the skin cells and the scalp, promotes blood circulation on the surface of the head, improves blood circulation. It also revives hair follicles, stimulates hair growth, stimulates follicular growth, and prevents hair loss.
Ingredients: The DR.CYJ Hair Filler treatment was developed on the basis of an innovative peptide complex, hyaluronic acid and designed to stimulate hair growth and restore the skin of the scalp.
- Patented peptides: without chemical components, minimise the occurrence of side effects and ensure high efficacy of the product, regardless of the cause of hair loss
- Inclusive: this treatment is super popular for all gender expressions and helps for all types of hair loss and colour
- Clinical evidence of in-vivo and in-vitro tests
- Efficacy: quick results
- The first in the world hair filler-revitaliser
- Has a powerful regenerating effect on hair follicles and scalp
- Improves microcirculation and nutrition
- Activates dormant hair follicles
- Strengthens thin, brittle hair, restores hair vitality
Full Ingredients List:
- Hyaluronic acid: together with amino acids stimulates the restoration and hydration of the scalp
- Decapeptide-18: stimulates the formation of new embryonic cells of follicles from which new hair will later grow;
- Oligopeptide-54: regulates the signal from BMP4 (Bone Morphological Protein 4), increasing the phase of active growth;
- Decapeptide-10: improves the nutrition of the follicle and the number of its new vessels, thickens the hair shaft;
- Octapeptide-2: increases the number of keratinocytes and protects other cells from the effect of ultraviolet radiation, stress and other damaging factors;
- Oligopeptide-71: prevents the appearance of grey hair;
- Decapeptide-28: starts the hair growth phase.
Fuller and thicker hair.
Return to work
How Long does it last?
THE INJECTUAL EXPERIENCE
Our Injectual Practitioners
Founder Plastic Surgeon Dr. Veerle
Our founder Dr. Veerle, MD, FEBOPRAS, FCCP, is one of London's leading female plastic surgeons and is the co-founder of London’s holistic clinic, Tempus Belgravia. As her favourite motto is 'To be the best you need to learn from the best', Dr. Rotsaert has been travelling the world on the hunt for the world's leading techniques. Her and her peers' knowledge and skill have been used to create 5 proprietary techniques that will be used in all INJECTUAL clinics and by all injectors.
As founder of Injectual, Dr Rotsaert’s knowledge and understanding of both the surgical and non-surgical landscape is invaluable, and her commitment to helping enhance her patients’ lives continues to inspire.
Aesthetic Doctor Thivos
Dr Thivos is a qualified doctor with a strong passion in aesthetic medicine. He graduated from one of the most prestigious medical schools in the world - Imperial College London. As well as his specialism in facial aesthetics, he has a background of working in medicine, surgery, psychiatry and A&E and has a strong background of anatomy and physiology.
Dr Thivos takes a holistic approach for bespoke treatment planning with his patients, aiming to enhance their features and bring beautiful results while maintaining natural and harmonised outcomes.
Specialties: Under Eye + Noses + Facial Feminisation/Masculinisation
Aesthetic Nurse Shantel
Shantel Noble is an Independent Nurse Prescriber (INP) and clinical trainer. Shantel has been working full time in aesthetics since finishing a masters qualification (level 7) in non-surgical aesthetic medicine in 2018. After finalising her Level 7, she decided to combine her passion for skin with teaching and become an aesthetics trainer for Harley Academy.
Shantel’s ethos is about achieving natural results, beautifying and restoring what was once had without changing your unique qualities.
Shantel prioritises patient safety, ethical practice and ensuring each person has a comfortable experience.
Specialties: Artistic Transformation + Profhilo + Skincare
AESTHETIC DOCTOR Janine
Dr Janine is an Aesthetic Doctor who graduated with a Bachelor of Dental Surgery from the University of Bristol in 2017 and has a Master’s qualification (the highest qualification for injectables) in non-surgical facial aesthetics. With a passion for teaching, Dr Janine thrives as a clinical trainer at the renowned Harley Academy.
Dr Janine is committed to maintaining facial balance and harmony, whilst creating a bespoke treatment plan. She also takes pride in treating patients holistically, thereby ensuring natural results that are both beautiful and elegant.
Specialties: Mid- and lowerface rejuvenation + Anti-wrinkle treatments
INJECTUAL NOTTING HILL
59 WESTBOURNE GROVE, LONDON
Mon - Fri, 10am - 6pm
Where are we located?
Our lovely Westbourne Grove studio is easily reachable by public transport from most central London locations and is located in the heart of the iconic Notting Hill. Most of our clients come from nearby neighbourhoods: Paddington, Hyde Park, Green Park, Bayswater, Soho, Kings Road, South Kensington, Kensington, Chelsea, Battersea, Fulham, Regents Park, Primrose Hill, St Johns Wood, Victoria, Mayfair, Knightsbridge, Belgravia, Fitzrovia, Holland Park, Earls Court, Highgate, West Brompton, Westminster, Islington, Hampstead, Hammersmith, Battersea or Nine Elms